What should parents/carers do if they think their child has SEND? How can they raise concerns?


If you have any concerns or you would like to talk to somebody about the needs of your child then you can speak to the following people:


• Your child’s class teacher is the initial point of contact for discussing your child’s needs. This could take place through the Structured Conversations which occur at least twice a year or could be through a meeting arranged at any point in the academic year.


• If you have any further concerns, you are welcome to contact Mrs. Brunsdon who is the Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Co-ordinator (SENDCo).


If you would like support through the pastoral team, you can contact Mr Greenwood (Pastoral Lead and Intervention Teacher) or Miss Cox (Pastoral Lead).