What can you do if you are not happy?


If there is something that you are not happy with, we would welcome you to talk to one of the following members of staff to express your concerns:


  • Your child’s class teacher
  • The SENDCo
  • The Head teacher


It would be advisable to contact the school office to arrange an appointment to talk about your concerns.


Our school Complaints Procedure Policy can also be found on our website:


This details the stages of complaint and the appropriate people to talk to.